General information casa particular
Hello to everyone
we're Damarys and Francesco, we manage our Casa Particular in the historical center of the beautiful Trinidad.
Our goal is to make you spend an unforgettable holiday.
In Casa Damarys you will find hospitality, courtesy, good food and lots of tips for your trip.
The house is located in 5 minute walk from Plaza Mayor and Parque Céspedes.
The location is ideal since you can sleep without noise.
The house consists of:
- Large living room in a colonial style with antique furniture;
- Interior patio where you can eat or spend a delightful evening;
- Two terraces: a terrace with pool-fountain where you can swim while enjoying delicious natural cocktails and the other terrace enjoys panoramic views of Trinidad and you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Large kitchen with bar;
- Three bedrooms for rent each with air conditioning and private bathroom. The largest room can accommodate four people in two double beds, the other three people in a double bed and a single bed, and finally two people in a double bed.
We are pleased to offer the following services:
- gastronomic service well cared. In addition to the typical Cuban tradition, we have fun combining the local cuisine with Italian cuisine;
- Cocktails at will, made in a natural way without the use of additives;
- Cleaning service and change of towels every day;
- Laundry service;
- Listen to good Cuban music. Damarys can give you any Cuban dance lesson (for free!);
- We organize your excursions on horseback or by bicycle, and give you lots of advice on what to visit in Trinidad and surrounding areas (for free!);
- Having visited all of Cuba and having links with the island, we can book your holiday in Casa Particular nice as ours (for free!);
- We offer our expertise to advise you on the purchase of cigars, rum and necklaces of black coral.
For all informations please contact us using the form below or visit our website: http://www.casadamarys.com
Restoy Fajardo n. 2 (Calle Luz) entre José Mendoza y Abel Santa Maria, Trinidad, Cuba